Where there is great love, expect miracles.

Monday, November 14, 2011

you guys,
i'm having a baby so soon!
i cannot wait to meet this little nugget.
i'm so stinkin in love with him i can't even stand it.
i just have a couple things to DO before i'm DUE. so i'll make a list.
1. take process of care exam tomorrow
2. take the national written exam in one week
3. find a patient for my clinical boards. (this is not easy. i'm currently bribing someone with 100 buckaroos to get their teeth cleaned. FOR FREE. DURING A RECESSION. WITH NO DENTAL INSURANCE) *i hope somehow he's reading this, that trick.
4. take my anesthesia written exam on Dec 16th
5. take my anesthesia clinical exam also on Dec 16th (thanks to my darling for being my patient. he doesn't even wince when i give him a shot. *but i'm also dang good at giving shots so..*
6. take my clinical boards on Dec 17th
7. pack up our apartment, say peace out to boise and move to utah on Dec 18th.
8. go to new doctors appointment on Dec 19th.
9. move into new place in utah, set up nursery, get baby stuff ready and try to relax or at lest take a shower and brush my hair before baby is due on..
10. Dec 27th.

*Doc tells me to keep my stress to a minimal as to not prematurely pop this little one out.
Easy peezy right?
Riiiiight.

*Lots of prayers and positive energy needed my way! xo

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see this little guy when he comes:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!!! That is alot, but I am sure you can do it. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete